Rap artist’s redemption starts with community service2008-03-31 15:01:49 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Entertainment News)
It was reported that possessing unauthorized machine guns and owning a firearm was ultimately admitted by Rapper T.I. The only chance he got to save himself for spending many days in cell is by telling small kids for not doing the similar mistakes he once did.
Clifford Harris, the real name of T.I., has to spend 1,000 hours in servicing community for spreading the message of not doing the mistakes he did. He has to make the groups of youth aware of the downsides of guns, drugs and gangs, after then he will be sentenced for imprisonment for about one year, according to the deal carried out on Thursday. After the hearing, Harris told reporters that he has got a chance to turn his negative time of his life into positive and also he has to travel an extended road of redemption.
Dressed in grey business suit, 27 year old Harris pleaded guilty on Thursday to own illegal machine guns, firearms and silencers. It was stated that Harris will have to spend a period of 12 months in jail when he will done with his community service. According to the officials, the term for his imprisonment could also be altered and possibly reduced or increased depending on his good behavior and fulfillment of his terms of that deal.
Harris is a successful artist of rap music, whose sixth album ‘T.I. vs. T.I.P.’ was released on July 3, debuting at No.1. He also worked in movie ‘American Gangster’ in 2007 with stars Russell Crowe and Denzel Washington.
According to Harris, he is taking the charges very seriously, as told to reporters.
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively