Pakistan news of October 20, 2008 - Swat attack kills 22 non combatants2008-10-20 14:43:27 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Pakistan News News)
Pakistanis living in the US and the North America can now read the latest Pakistan news of October 20, 2008 in passing from Caymanmama press release distribution service
- Swat attack kills 22 non combatants - 25 militants
- PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif spell out conditions in his letter to the PM
- Italian foreign minister calls Pakistan ‘crucial bilateral partner’
- Asif Ali Zardari’s remarks on Kashmiri freedom fighter steer confusion
- Parliament’s in-camera session resumes today
- Pakistan running out of option to securing loans to avoid default
Swat attack kills 22 non combatants - 25 militants
Mingora: Pakistani security forces claimed to have killed 25 militant is fresh attacks in Matta area of Swat yesterday morning. 22 civilian were also killed in the attack. The journalists present in the area said that, “The bombing was so severe that it forced local people to start running for shelter, but curfew and closure of Venai bridge by security forces multiplied their agony.” The security official claimed that militants suffered heavy casualties.
PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif spell out conditions in his letter to the PM
Lahore: Nawaz Sharif and his brother Shahbaz Sharif maintain tough stand in the letter drafted yesterday that is to be sent to the PM which includes power sharing formula with the central government in the Punjab Province.
In the letter drafted by Mr.Nawaz Sharif in consultation with his brother Shahbaz Sharif, the chief of PML-N has forwarded 6 points and have asked the government not to tackle the terrorism issues without a solid national policy and without consultation with all the political parties.
Italian foreign minister calls Pakistan ‘crucial bilateral partner’
Islamabad: During his visit to Islamabad, the Italian foreign minister called Pakistan a “crucial bilateral partner’. The FM in his article to Dawn said that, “we believe that an internally stable Pakistan, with sound institutions and an economy on the rebound, is an essential asset to the stability of the region”.
Asif Ali Zardari’s remarks on Kashmiri freedom fighter steer confusion
New York: Asif Ali Zardari’s remarks against the Muslim militants in Kashmir have steered controversy. The remarks came during the Pakistani President’s interview with the Wall Street Journal. The reporters has termed Kashimiri freedom fighters as “terrorists’. The paper has issued clarification that has helped in stopping the controversy from multiplying.
Parliament’s in-camera session resumes today
Islamabad: The in-camera session of the parliament restarts today. The Prime Minister, it is learnt, will be winding up the debate by giving details of the government’s policy on terrorism. He is also expected to bring a consensus resolution with the coalition parties on this issue.
It seems that parliamentarians are divided on the issue, while some are against following the government’s policy on war against terrorism, others want to follow the same policy.
Pakistan running out of option to securing loans to avoid default
Islamabad:Pakistan government has run out of option. It is learnt through the US media that Pakistani President has returned home without any cash commitment from China and as such the government faces possibility of defaulting on current account payments. The government has approached International Monetary Fund in this regards which means that if the plan put forward by the government gets approved, government will have to face tough targets of cutting expenses and rising taxes.
For details on the above latest Pakistan news visit:http://www.dawn.com/2008/10/20/index.htm
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively