International news of February 26, 2009 - Bangladeshi Rifles surrender on amnesty promise2009-02-26 15:15:35 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - World News News)
International news of February 26, 2009
- Bangladeshi Rifles surrender on amnesty promise by government
- US Non Military good transit allowed by Uzbekistan government
- Nuclear plant test fire today by Iran
- Violent 30 hours witnessed in Mogadishu
- First Budget proposal to be presented by President Obama
Bangladeshi Rifles surrender on amnesty promise by government
Dhaka: Bangladeshi Rifles personnel who took arms against their superiors and are responsible of killing many people and who took many as hostages have started to surrender as the Prime Minister announced general amnesty for all rebels and also announced that their demands will be met. The local government minister said, “We want to announce happily that the BDR troops have started surrendering their arms to the home minister.”
US Non Military good transit allowed by Uzbekistan government
Tashkent: ‘Uzbekistan has agreed to allow US non-military supplies, I underline, non-military cargo to be transited through Uzbek territory to Afghanistan, in accordance with exisiting Uzbek legislation,’ confirmed the Uzbek President yesterday. The new transit route for non military supplies was needed by the US to safety transport the goods to Afghanistan.
Nuclear plant test fire today by Iran
Bushehr: The much controversial nuclear energy power plant of Iran will be tested today. The Russian nuclear agency chief, Sergei Kiriyenko, in is Iran told the reporters that, ‘The construction stage of the nuclear power plant is over, we are now in the pre-comissioning stage, which is a combination of complex procedures.’
The Iranian officials said that the testing of 1,000 megawatt plant will use ‘virtual fuel’ instead of nuclear fuel rods.
Violent 30 hours witnessed in Mogadishu
Mogadishu: Somalian police and the militants fought for over 30 hours resulting in the rise of death toll. The witnesses report that 69 people have died so far in the clashes out of which 48 have died in the last 30 hours and over 90 injured.
First Budget proposal to be presented by President Obama
Washington (Voice of America): President Barack Obama will be presenting his first budget proposal to the congress on Thursday. The US officials state that the President intends to cut the budget deficit by half and will be seeking $634 billion for health care reforms and cuts in some other programs.
For details on the above news visit: http://dawn.net/wps/wcm/connect/dawn+content+library/dawn/news/world/
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively