Tip of the Day - Exercise during TV commercials for added health benefits2009-03-23 18:00:50 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Health News News)
If television viewers would opt to get up off the couch and exercise during those commercial breaks, one can complete 15-minutes of exercise that they normally wouldn’t have found time for
Greensboro, North Carolina (CaymanMama.com) — The human body is one of the most complicated machines on the planet and it requires a mass of factors for ultimate health and vitality.
Unfortunately, most people keep their body overweight and under-exercised, leaving it vulnerable to a multitude of chronic conditions, including arthritis, back pain, heart disease, and diabetes.
During an hour-long television show, viewers will have to sit through at least six commercial breaks which can total nearly 15 minutes.
If viewers would opt to get up off the couch and exercise during those commercial breaks, one can complete 15-minutes of exercise that they normally wouldn’t have found time for.
Conduct each movement to the rhythm of your breathing. Here are a few examples of easy exercises that can be done during commercial breaks:
- With arms held straight out at shoulder height, wind arms in circles going forward and then backward
- With arms held straight out at shoulder height, twist the torso to the left and back to the right
- Side bends
- Standing toe touches (with arms stretched high overhead)
- Deep knee bends (squats)
Doing these commercial break exercises once a day can improve the body’s health in a noticeable way. Doing it twice a day will give twice the benefit!
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively