Web Design Company Explains Personality Types - How to sell to a Motivator - Part 32009-07-23 01:57:45 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Press Release web design News)
Dallas, Texas (CaymanMama.com) — Selling to a Motivator, many times referred to as a Director or a Doer, can be tricky without knowing how their personalities work, and what their strengths and weaknesses are.
Knowing this information can not only help to foster a strong and trusting business relationship, it can help to create a life-long customer who is sure to send references as time passes.
As a general rule of thumb, Motivators only want to know the net result from the get-go, leaving the minor details to be explained later. Motivators are strong willed, practical, decisive and efficient.
These types are often found most in the business world, many of them being business executives, stock brokers, reporters, and even police officers.
The Motivator is an easy person to identify, marked by them knowing exactly what they want. They will quickly look over your marketing materials and quickly determine relevance to their needs. For this reason, it is crucial that headlines and call-to-actions are written powerfully to catch their attention.
When developing an online web store or even a new website, the Motivator personality type wants to be in control of their web experience and has the tendency to become annoyed at automatic pop-ups or any type of audio/video that plays on its own.
An advantage of selling to a Motivator is that these types of people tend to be quick decision makers. This means that if you can prove your credibility while getting down to the bottom line, you’ll close a quick sale.
In order to effectively sell to a Motivator, tell them exactly what they can expect from your product or service and how it helps solve their problems.
Next in the Personality Types Series: How to sell to a Technologist- Part 4
By: Erin Musquiz - Dallas web design, lawyer marketing, ad agency - OneSEOCompany.com. At One SEO Company, we specialize in selling your product and services to the right personality type.
Dallas Website Development Studio: 5050 Quorum Drive. Suite 700. Dallas. TX 75254 | Tel: 888.623.6996
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively