Discount Printing Company Spices Up Work Week with FREE Amazon.com Gift Cards2011-10-21 01:20:22 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Featured Printing News News)
10/20/2011 // Riviera Beach, Florida, USA // PrintPelican // Print Pelican
Qualifying orders can earn $10-$500 in Amazon.com cash from the discount printing company, Print Pelican!
Nothing is boring when you’re a Pelican – That is why discount printing company PrintPelican.com is celebrating the all-too-often overlooked international “Adjust Your Chair Day” with outrageous giveaways! This week only (October 17th through the 23rd), you can earn an Amazon.com gift card valued from $10 to $500 with a qualifying order.
What qualifies to earn you an Amazon shopping spree? Orders of business cards, newsletters, bumper stickers, brochure printing and so much more. To claim your reward from the discount printing company, just enter the promo code AMAZON at check out online or mention the Amazon.com promo to the printing specialist while placing phone orders. Here is how gift cards are rewarded:
• $10 gift card with printing orders of $75-$249
• $25 gift card with printing orders of $250-$499
• $50 gift card with printing orders of $500-$1,000
• $75 gift card with printing orders of $1,001-$1,500
• $150 gift card with printing orders of $1,501-$4,999
• $300 gift card with printing orders of $5,000 - $10,000
• $500 gift card with all printing orders over $10,001!
After you’ve placed you order for business cards, newsletters, bumper stickers or brochures, take a moment to let loose and celebrate Adjust Your Chair Day. Not the creative type? The discount printing Pelican suggests taking a long lunch, beating your old Angry Birds high score or (a personal favorite) break dancing in the break room.
Call the discount printing company, Print Pelican now at 1-800-474-0461 to claim your Amazon gift card or visit www.PrintPelican.com for all your business card, newsletter, bumper sticker and brochure printing needs.
Url: Digital Color Printing
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively