The Ps and Qs of Custom Printing2011-10-21 01:27:30 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Featured Printing News News)
10/19/2011 // Riviera Beach, Florida, USA // PrintPelican // Print Pelican
Custom printing is an important aspect of the day-to-day operations of many businesses and organizations, but has become an even more integral aspect of the success of their marketing campaigns. However, as with any successful project, there are certain elements that must be developed during the planning phases in order to yield the most success. The following are five rules of etiquette for developing any custom printing projects.
• Present relevant information – Too much wording on any printed piece can spell disaster for marketers. It is important to simplify the overall message accordingly.
• Question your purpose at every step – This is not to induce a feeling of insecurity, but to make sure that the purpose does not get lost in the planning. If one sets out to build recognition of their brand with brochure printing, the end result of their creation should not be printed materials that read like an instruction manual. One should seek to make sure that their materials are fully equipped to do what they are supposed to do.
• Prepare for ambiguity – Preparing for the possibility that the message garnered from one’s printed pieces will be interpreted in various ways is helpful for reaching a broad target audience base.
• Quantify the benefits for an audience – One should be able to understand what’s in it for them in taking advantage of an offer presented on a printed piece, whether there is a direct benefit from reading an item or one to be found from following outlined instructions. Leave the guesswork out of the equation.
• Persuade one to act immediately – Time is of the essence when it comes to not only getting to attention of members of one’s target audience, but also getting them to act on an offer. One should develop their materials in such as way that the feeling of urgency is induced so that printed pieces won’t wind up getting lost in the “to read later” pile of an audience base, never to be referred to again.
For more information about business card printing, magazine printing, catalog printing, postcard printing, or other custom printing services, please visit http://www.printpelican.com.
Url: Digital Color Printing
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively