10th Annual ZestFest Fires Up the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas2011-10-30 18:46:00 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - News Providers News)
The Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas is hosting the ZestFest January 27-28, 2012. Showcasing bold and flavorful foods the ZestFest features cooking demos, celebrity chefs, and live music.
/EINPresswire.com/Irving, TX - The 10th annual ZestFest and Fiery Food Challenge returns to the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas, January 27 - 29, 2012. Owned and operated by Spicy Food Productions, ZestFest brings together the spiciest exhibitors and products from around the country for one sizzling weekend.
“We are fired-up to welcome ZestFest back to Irving,” said Maura Allen Gast, Executive Director of the Irving CVB. “[Last year,] guests from all over North Texas - and the country - visited Irving for the event, and we couldn’t be more excited about welcoming them back for many years to come.”
ZestFest 2012 offers an unmatched opportunity for vendors to introduce their products to consumers, retail buyers, and restaurants. Food fans can view cooking demonstrations and interact with celebrity chefs in question and answer sessions.
The 2012 ZestFest features:
•Cooking demos by celebrity chefs John Bonnell, Lou Lambert, Eddie Deen, and more
•Hot live music
•Thousands of fiery food samples
•Atomic Wing and jalapeno eating contests
•The popular culinary school cook-off
Foodies can look forward to indulging in a fiery food experience at the 10th annual ZestFest.
ZestFest will run Friday, Jan. 27 from 1 - 7 p.m.; Saturday, Jan. 28 from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.; and Sunday, Jan. 29 from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. at the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas. Tickets for ZestFest are $15 each, and children 10 and under are free when accompanied by a ticket-holding adult. Admission tickets will be available for purchase at the convention center box office on event days. For exhibitor, travel or other information, visit http://www.zestfest2012.com or http://www.irvingconventioncenter.com.
Irving Convention and Visitor’s Bureau
PR courtesy of Online PR Media: http://bit.ly/sUdSc0
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively