SP Home Run Inc. Evaluates 13 Computer Franchises for PC Repair Businesses2012-01-29 18:41:05 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Business Press Release Technology News)
01/26/2012 // Lake Worth, Florida, USA // Wired PR News // SP Home Run Inc.
Buying a computer franchise is one of the most important long-term decisions an IT business owner can consider. Not all franchise opportunities are created equally, so one must therefore do thorough homework before making the right decision. SP Home Run Inc. has done some of the homework for IT professionals with a guide called 13 Computer Franchises that Start Up and Support Computer Repair, IT Consulting, and Managed Service Provider Businesses. SP Home Run Inc. offers this quick reference guide free on its website at http://www.sphomerun.com/13-computer-franchises
The guide provides detailed information on IT franchise opportunities, including:
* Basic computer franchise profiles with website URLs, contact information, and information as to how long each franchise operator has been in business
* Available geographic territories, as well as information on how regional territory rights are assigned and managed
* Franchise terms, required working capital, and estimated start-up expenses
* Formal education and certification requirements, training programs, and ongoing support
* Hiring requirements, start-up timelines, and location requirements
* Details of where revenue comes from for each computer franchise
* How much you will pay in franchise fees and royalty fees
“A computer franchise is a very long-term investment, but for many, it can be a great way to accelerate your start-up process,” said Joshua Feinberg, Business Development Director of SP Home Run Inc. “We published 13 Computer Franchises that Start Up and Support Computer Repair, IT Consulting, and Managed Service Provider Businesses to help potential business owners keep both eyes open before making a substantial long-term investment. While you’ll still need to consult your accountant and your attorney before investing in any franchise, this guide is designed to save you several hours of time during your up-front research.”
To download 13 Computer Franchises that Start Up and Support Computer Repair, IT Consulting, and Managed Service Provider Businesses, and receive a free subscription to the SP Home Run Weekly Update Newsletter, visit http://www.sphomerun.com/13-computer-franchises
About SP Home Run Inc.
SP Home Run Inc. helps small business IT service providers get more high-paying, steady B2B clients by providing a suite of proven tools and resources that are available exclusively to SP Home Run Inc. members.
The tools and resources focus on IT marketing and targeted lead generation, selling IT services and lead nurturing, IT service contracts, managed computer consulting, IT channel and small business technology, and starting a computer business.
SP Home Run Inc. currently serves clients all over the world. Its client base includes computer consulting businesses, VARs, network integrators, IT solution providers, MSPs, system builders, and computer repair businesses.
More information about SP Home Run Inc. can be found at http://www.sphomerun.com/About-SP-Home-Run-Inc/
For interviews and media requests, please contact:
Business Development Director
SP Home Run Inc.
Phone: +1 877-587-9580 x7
Email: media (at) sphomerun (dot) com
Social Media Tags:computer franchises, business, computer repair, IT consulting, IT franchise opportunities, managed service provider, SP Home Run Inc., guide
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively