e-Net Messenger Now Available as a Mobile Application2012-02-21 21:41:35 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Business Press Release Technology News)
02/17/2012 // Ridgefield, NJ, USA // njray // General Devices
General Devices has announced that its e-Net Messenger is now available as a mobile application for Apple’s iPhone and iPad. The secure messaging and mHealth (mobile Health) app is now available for download in the Apple App Store.
e-Net Messenger (patent pending) is a unique messaging system for fast and secure transmission of voice, text, data, photos and video clips designed specifically to meet the needs of the Emergency Medicine community.
According to Curt Bashford, President of General Devices, “With e-Net Messenger available on PCs, SmartPhones, pads and tablets, EMS Telemedicine and mHealth features are now possible for virtually any EMS operation.” Photos and video clips can be used for stroke, trauma and burn assessments, assist with disaster response coordination, or document an accident scene.”
Bashford continues, “Of course, all the standard e-Net Messenger functions apply to the mobile app as well, like sending voice, text and data messages. But being able to ‘go mobile’ allows paramedics and physicians the flexibility to provide an even greater range of pre-hospital care.”
The mobile app for e-Net Messenger is available now at the App Store. An Android version is expected soon.
For a free trial or for more information about e-Net Messenger, EMS telemedicine or communications solutions, contact General Devices at 201-313-7075 or visit them at www.general-devices.com.
For more than a quarter of a century, General Devices has been a leading supplier of innovative solutions for Emergency Medical Services, hospitals and public safety with more than 800 installations nation-wide. An industry leader in the emerging field of EMS telemedicine, General Devices is committed to providing cost-effective, open-architecture systems to EMS and hospitals for today and tomorrow.
Social Media Tags:telemedicine, mHealth, e-net Messenger, paramdedicine, mobile health, paramedics, emergency medical services, secure messaging,
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively