Columbine Label Company Sponsors World’s Most Competitive Fiery Foods Contest2012-03-03 23:15:23 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Food Press Release Printing News News)
03/01/2012 // Albuquerque, NM, USA // suz90066 // Columbine Label Company, Inc
The Scovie Awards honors the best spicy and savory food products as they are put to the test and awarded based on the product’s heat or Scoville Scale number.
“We are proud to sponsor this event for our second year and exhibit for our seventh year,” said Columbine Label president Greg Jackson. “It’s thrilling to see our custom label clients as participants in this weekend’s challenge.”
All Scovie Award winners will receive 100 custom labels from Columbine Label Company that tout their award recognition. These labels can be placed on the winner’s food packaging for proof of the heat level in their product.
From salsas to ketchup, for more information regarding Columbine Label’s fiery food and BBQ label clients and the Scovie Awards, visit Columbine Label.
About Columbine Label Company, Inc.
Columbine Label Company manages labeling projects for customers with a wide range of requirements. The company can handle labeling projects ranging in size from a few hundred to millions of labels. Columbine Label provides a wide selection of labeling products and services including consultation, packaging, graphic design and printing. To learn more, visit http://www.columbinelabel.com or call 866-610-0804.
About Scovie Awards
The Scovie Awards is an annual competition created by Dave DeWitt that recognizes the top fiery foods products in the world. The awards were named after the Scoville scale, a measurement of the spicy heat of a Chile pepper. It is one of the most competitive blind tasted food competitions. For more information, visit www.scovieawards.com.
Social Media Tags:columbine label, scovie awards, custom labels
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively