“At Fenway” now licensed by Major League Baseball, added to Hall of Fame library2012-03-29 20:43:43 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Entertainment News Providers Press Release News)
03/27/2012 // Boston, MA, USA // BEMG News // Mark Biltz
The hit song “At Fenway,” by crooner Brian Evans and produced by legendary music producer Narada Michael Walden, is now an officially licensed product by Major League Baseball. The CD will now include the insignia of Major League Baseball.
Additionally, the song has been accepted to the library of The National Baseball Hall of Fame, as announced by it’s president, Jeff Idelson, in a letter to Evans dated March 23rd.
“It is a true moment to have Major League Baseball approve of the song, and to know that the song is forever in the library of The National Baseball Hall of Fame,” says Evans. “I’m really thrilled to know that something I did will forever be a part of baseball, and I didn’t have to be a good outfielder to do it,” laughs Evans. “It means so much to me as a fan.” Evans and Rice will appear in the 2012 Red Sox Yearbook as well, promoting the CD single.
Brian Evans & Jim Rice commercial for Best Buy
A television commercial that promotes the new song, featured Red Sox Hall of Famer Jim Rice, and can be seen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rlp0a2qSo8.
For more information about Brian Evans, visit www.brianevans.com
END OF RELEASE
Photo Caption: Brian Evans, writer and singer of the hit song “At Fenway” with Red Sox legend Jim Rice.
SOURCE: Mark Biltz - BWRNEWS@brianevans.com
Social Media Tags:brian evans, fanfare for fenway, at fenway, red sox, fenway park, music, narada michael walden, arman zajic, mark biltz
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively