Do Not Fall For Pressure Sales Tactics2012-04-07 11:56:21 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Banks & Banking Business Press Release News)
03/30/2012 // Richardson, Texas, USA // theinfogroup // Shannon Harvey
You feel you need a lump sum to relieve the financial pressure building and allow you to breathe again. You have done the research and feel it is time to make a decision. Which company will win your business and the right to purchase your future annuity payments? Can you hear the clock ticking? “Decide now, sign now, and let’s get started!” Do you feel the pressure building?
One of the top structured settlement industry authorities, Annuity Transfers’ Shannon Harvey, has recently posted a clear and easy-to-understand list of questions you can ask which can help to relieve the pressure and allow you to focus instead on making an informed decision.
The old saying, “Beware of Greeks bearing gifts”, is especially appropriate when weighing the offers some settlement purchasers put forward to pressure you into a decision TODAY. As Ms. Harvey states, “if gift cards and flat screens play into your decision, then it is probably not a good idea to sell your payments”. While it may be just another ‘deal’ to the sales person offering inducements for a contract, these are guaranteed future payments from a highly rated insurance company and they have real value to you.
Read the post in its entirety here: http://www.annuitytransfers.com/2012/03/01/do-not-fall-for-pressure-sales-tactics/.
About Annuity Transfers, Ltd.
Annuity Transfers, established in 2003, purchases structured settlement annuity payments by combining the highest court approval rate in the industry and utilizing its own capital to close 100% of transactions within three days of court approval.
Social Media Tags:structured settlement payments, structured settlements, annuity payments transfer, annuity payout
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively