SmartEarly Learning Centers Opens New Location in North Branford CT.2012-08-12 19:49:53 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - News Providers Press Release News)
08/08/2012 (press release: johnmaxmiller) // N. Branford, CT, USA // April Pugliares
North Branford Connecticut is in need of child care and SmartEarly is making a $1,750,000 investment to provide this care. With over 15 years of experience in child care and early learning April Pugliares is expanding again. SmartEarly will have 108 students from 6 weeks to 5 years old attending.
With the closing of other child care centers in the area, North Branford is prime for a fresh start. “There is a huge need for quality child care and education in the North Branford area and we are ready to provide the best” stated April Pugliares owner of SmartEarly. “We’re accepting applications for enrollment now and expect to open in late August” said Kathy Lilley, Director of North Branford.
SmartEarly has been providing best in class child care and education for over 15 years and had graduated thousands of students. With an impeccable record for quality and safety SmartEarly is ready to serve the North Branford area. “We have made a solid investment in the center in North Branford and are so excited to be opening in August. We have met so many wonderful families so far and look forward to serving the North Branford area community for many years to come” stated Kathy Lilley Director of the North Branford location.
SmartEarly Learning Centers is the industry’s premier child care and early learning company. With multiple locations in Connecticut, we have help nurture thousands of children in a safe and motivating atmosphere.
Social Media Tags:child care branford early learning smartearly
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively