Sheridan Hills Christian School’s Debate Team Is A Great Success!2012-10-22 10:37:19 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Education News Press Release News)
10/19/2012 (press release: floridadesign) // Hollywood, FL, USA // Andrew Villarreal, The Florida Design Group, LLC
Many congratulations go out to our winners and a big thank you to their leader, Mrs. Berger.
Way to go, Sharks!
FIRST PLACE: Andrew Crampton & Mashli Fleurestil
SECOND PLACE Thomas Davis
THIRD PLACE: Sarah Fleurestil
FOURTH PLACE: Carly Olson
About Sheridan Hills Christian School
Sheridan Hills Christian School is operated as a not-for-profit organization. A seven member School Board works with the school through the Administrative Staff. The Board is a self-perpetuating body, and is representative of the constituency of the school.
Sheridan Hills Christian School is Accredited with Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), Accredited with Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS), Accredited with the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC).
To learn more about Sheridan Hills Christian School, please visit us online at www.shcsnet.org.
Social Media Tags:sheridan hills christian school, member school board, nova school, southern association of colleges and schools, association of colleges, debate tournament, acsi, florida council, debate team, independent schools, broward county, kindergarten, crampton,
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively