Ford Launches The Ford Fusion Winter Sweepstakes- WhyFordNow.com2012-11-19 15:22:00 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - News Providers News)
Winter is here and that means family holidays & giveaways. Ford is announcing the “Winter Vehicle Giveaway”, at WhyFordNow.com. Simply entering the sweepstakes will give a lucky winner the chance to drive away with the 2013 Ford Fusion.
/EINPresswire.com/ Getaway with the all new 2013 Ford Fusion! The Ford Fusion Winter Sweepstakes is here for a limited time. By simply entering the sweepstakes a lucky winner will be driving away with the 2013 Ford Fusion, equipped with new features to please every driver. Enter to win the 2013 Ford Fusion with just a few simple clicks of the mouse and take a look at the all new features!
The all new Ford Fusion has new features and is designed to be even more eco-friendly from the EcoBoost engines to the soybean seat cushions. There’s also the available Auto Start-Stop that shuts the engine down once the car comes to a stop and seamlessly restarts once the brake is released.
The 2013 Ford Fusion comes with multiple safety features, making driving a little bit safer. The Fusion has Stability Control that will sense when a vehicle is going too fast around curves and slow the vehicle down. The Ford is equipped with multiple airbags from various angles to protect the driver and passengers in case of a collision. Remember even with these safety features it is always a must to wear the safety belt.
To sign up for the Ford Fusion Winter Sweepstakes, visit WhyFordNow.com, events are also held at select locations, supplying a kiosk where participants can sign up. This sign up is a one step simple process that opens the door to owning a luxury vehicle.
These easy access features take the frustration out of driving and turn the experience into a pleasant one.
All of these features and more can be observed at the local dealership. It’s time to go down and check out the Ford Fusion in person. Don’t forget to sign up for the chance to win the All New 2013 Ford Fusion, to win the ultimate getaway.
Media Resources, Ltd
PR courtesy of Online PR Media.
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively