Conquer Your Inner Scrooge with New “I Hate Christmas” Book2012-11-28 14:06:36 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Entertainment Press Release News)
11/26/2012 (press release: eternalrevolt) // Greenville, MI, USA // Paul Nowak
No matter how much we try to enjoy Christmas, at some point the thought crosses our mind, “I can’t wait until its over.” Or you’ll find yourself stressed out, burned out, or just plain miserable despite your best efforts to be merry.
That’s the work of your own Internal Christmas Villain.
A new book, “I Hate Christmas! How to Identify and Overcome your Internal Christmas Villain” explores 4 Christmas villain archetypes - including Dr. Seuss’ Grinch and Dickens’ Ebeneezer Scrooge - and shows readers how these villains and the issues that plague them dampen your Christmas spirit. It also gives ideas on how to conquer these inner Christmas Villains.
A short read for the holidays, “I Hate Christmas! How to Identify and Overcome your Internal Christmas Villain” is available on Amazon as a Kindle ebook for just $2.99. It can be read on all computers and devices with Amazon’s free Kindle apps.
Social Media Tags:Christmas, book, ebook, I hate Christmas, Scrooge, Grinch,
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively