Transnational Government of Tamil Eelam Met at British Parliament complex2012-12-02 20:53:00 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - News Providers News)
LONDON: November 28, 2012: –
/EINPresswire.com/ — Transnational Government of Tamil Eelam’s (TGTE) Parliament met today (Nov 28th) at the British Parliament complex to kick-off its Fourth Parliamentary Sitting, by organizing a Pre-Session panel discussion.
This Pre-Session panel discussion was attended by several British Members of Parliament and Northern Island Members of Parliament. Several dignitaries from around the world also attended this event.
This event was inaugurated by the Deputy Speaker of the Transnational Government of Tamil Eelam, Ms. Suhanya Puthisihamani and was presided by Mr. Manikavasakar, TGTE Member of Parliament from Australia.
Several TGTE Cabinet Members and Members of Parliament from around the world also joined this event, which was covered live through web.
The TGTE Parliament will meet until December 2nd and will discuss different issues affecting Eelam Tamils and initiatives to advance Tamil Eelam cause.
For info contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Transnational Government of Tamil Eelam (TGTE):
Transnational Government of Tamil Eelam (TGTE) was created in the aftermath of the bloody end of Sri Lanka’s war; resulting tens of thousands of Tamil civilians were killed and sexually assaulted by the Sri Lankan security forces. UN documented war crimes and recommended an International Commission of Inquiry.
Transnational Government of Tamil Eelam (TGTE) is a democratically elected government of the Tamil Diaspora of Sri Lanka. Its actions are non-violent, democratic and diplomatic.
It held internationally supervised elections in twelve countries to elect Members of Parliament (MPs). These MPs drafted and ratified a Constitution and elected a Prime Minister, a Cabinet and a Speaker.
Web: www.tgte-us.org and www.en.naathamnews.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively