$6000+ Grants Available to All NJ Schools for 20+ Day Artist Residencies2012-12-03 15:59:01 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Education News Press Release News)
12/03/2012 (press release: sperlingreene) // Trenton, New Jersey, USA // Danielle Bursk
The Artists-in-Education Consortium announces the 40th annual Artists-in-Education (AIE) Residency Grant Program. Any New Jersey School, public, private, charter or parochial, Pre K-12, is eligible to apply for more than $6000 in funding to bring an artist in residence to their school for 20 days or more. The mission of the Artists-in-Education Program is to make the arts a basic part of a sound, quality education for all students Pre-K through 12, and to provide quality professional development for teachers through long-term residencies with professional teaching artists.
AIE residencies focus on direct learning about the arts and the processes of creating art, including the skills, techniques and concepts of the art form. Residencies are offered in all disciplines including the visual, literary and performing arts and at all grade levels through the AIE Residency Grant Program.
The deadline for application is Friday, March 1st, 2013. Technical assistance workshops are offered throughout the state in December 2012 and January 2013 to assist schools in preparing their applications. More information, workshop dates and locations, the AIE Grant guidelines and application are available at www.njaie.org or www.artscouncil.nj.gov.
The Artists-in-Education Program is a cosponsored project of Arts Horizons, Young Audiences, Arts for Learning, New Jersey & Eastern Pennsylvania and the New Jersey State Council on the Arts/Department of State, a Partner Agency of the National Endowment for the Arts. Addition funding is provided by the Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation.
Contact: Danielle Bursk
Social Media Tags:Artists-in-Education, Education, Arts, Artists, Arts Horizons, Young Audiences, Arts for Learning, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, NJ State Council on the Arts, National Endowment for the Arts, Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation, AIE, Danielle Bursk, njaie, Artists-in-Education Consortium
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively