Tiresias Technologies Names New COO2012-12-04 13:57:00 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - News Providers News)
Tiresias Technologies, an Intelligent Systems technology and engineering services provider, announced today that company has appointed Mike Wasno as Vice President and COO for the company.
/EINPresswire.com/ -Tiresias Technologies, an Intelligent Systems technology and engineering services provider, announced today that company has appointed Mike Wasno as Vice President and COO for the company.
Wasno is a well-rounded business executive with a successful record of building sales for high-tech companies with over 25 years of sales, management, and technology experience. He has helped organizations launch new products and services, enter new markets, and improve revenues and profits. He brings a breadth of knowledge to build marketing, sales, and operational strategies that are long-term focused while addressing current organizational goals and needs. Prior to joining Tiresias Technologies he held senior management and sales positions at NJVC, Ericsson/Marconi Federal, StorageTek, and other firms.
“Mike brings an outstanding background and energy to our company,” stated Sharon Brackett, Tiresias Technologies President/CEO. “With his expertise we will see rapid growth of our team and business. I am confident we share the same values and will work to build a culture at Tiresias that is rich and diverse for our employees and to the benefit of our customers.”
Wasno will be responsible for operations, sales and marketing efforts for the company.
About Tiresias Technologies
Tiresias Technologies is a new venture founded in 2011 by veteran technologist and entrepreneur Sharon Brackett. Tiresias Technologies focuses on solving tough technical problems that exist in Government and Commercial organizations alike. The company tackles those challenges by applying Intelligent Systems to problems creating timely and cost effective solutions. The company is an SBA registered Woman Owned Small Business and is headquartered in Howard County, MD smack dab between Washington DC and Baltimore.
PR Courtesy of Online PR Media
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively