Family Life Credit Services Presents “Budgeting 101″ - A Free Webinar2012-12-04 14:58:06 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Banks & Banking Press Release News)
12/03/2012 (press release: Onsharp) // West Fargo, North Dakota, United States // Joe Larson
Budgeting is something that many people struggle with, especially around the holidays. Family Life Credit Services is offering a free webinar, “Budgeting 101” on December 11 at 1 p.m. CST and 7 p.m. CST to help.
Many people write budgets, but fail to use them. Others create budgets that take too much time to maintain, that are too complicated to follow or have too many variables to make it realistic. The credit counselors at Family Life Credit Services understand budgets can be a hassle, if not done the right way.
Their free December webinar is being offered at the perfect time for New Year’s financial resolutions. The webinar will help participants simplify their finances, and give the tools and ideas needed to create a simple, easily maintained budget that will help reach financial goals.
“Budgeting 101” is free to all participants, but spots are limited. Sign up for the 1 p.m. CST webinar at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/588861392 or the 7 pm. CST webinar at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/130806969 to reserve your spot. To learn more about Family Life Credit Services, please visit www.familylifecredit.org.
Family Life Credit Services is an organization of Christian credit counselors who provide confidential biblical Christian debt counseling help for individuals and families who have found themselves in financial crisis. We strive to help others achieve their personal, spiritual, and financial goals. For more information about Family Life Credit Services, please visit www.familylifecredit.org or call toll free at (800) 747-9307
Social Media Tags:credit, Budgeting, webinar
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively