Give the Gift of Time this Holiday with College Nannies and Tutors of Ann Arbor2012-12-05 17:55:40 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Education News Press Release News)
12/05/2012 (press release: Onsharp) // Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States // Sharon Ragland-Keys
Having trouble finding the perfect gift for some special parents? College Nannies and Tutors of Ann Arbor is excited to offer a holiday gift special for on-call childcare.
The Holiday Special includes the on-call nanny enrollment fee and four hours of childcare from a professional on-call nanny. The total price of the package is $149, but to a frazzled parent, it is worth so much more.
The holidays can be hectic, and College Nannies and Tutors understands that parents don’t get a lot of free time during this time of year. Parents are expected to juggle their children’s winter activities, childcare over break, holiday parties and gift shopping in addition to their usual responsibilities. Buying time may seem impossible, but with CNT of Ann Arbor’s Holiday Special, you can give stressed out parents the perfect gift.
If you are interested in purchasing the gift of time or learning more about College Nannies and Tutors Ann Arbor, please visit www.collegenannies.com/annarbormi or call at (734) 761-8393 for more information.
College Nannies & Tutors was founded in 2001; College Nannies & Tutors is the nation’s largest resource for customized nanny and tutoring services. Combined with strong and dedicated local ownership, College Nannies & Tutors franchise owners have the passion and the means to provide a nanny or tutor precisely targeted to each family’s unique needs. Whether that is the role model care that comes from a College Nanny placement or hourly childcare professional, or the one-on-one attention from a College Tutor, College Nannies & Tutors is committed to Building Stronger Families™ in communities in 26 states. We all want the best for our children. Count on College Nannies & Tutors to help provide it. For more information or office locations visit www.collegenannies.com
Social Media Tags:Christmas gifts, childcare, nanny
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively