Merchant Account Provider Adds Christmas Cheer to Small Business Owners2012-12-07 16:03:40 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Banks & Banking Press Release News)
12/06/2012 (press release: PDQPaymentsLimited) // London, London, United Kingdom // John Cothill
Throughout December and early January, PDQ Payments Limited via their website www.cardprocessing.co.uk, will be adding some seasonal cheer to December sales by offering small to medium sized business owners a £50 M&S gift voucher for signing up to their merchant account card processing services.
Online marketing manager, John Cothill mentions, “With the run up to Christmas, many companies can be taking their foot off the throttle right now for a wind-down to the holidays, but in reality, now is as good of a time as ever to start accepting credit card payments. With this additional incentive, we’re encouraging companies to take that plunge”.
“VISA announced that on Mega Monday [this week], approximately £320m will be spent by shoppers by using VISA credit cards, so there’s substantial gains to be made by accepting cards. Moreover, it’s not just about taking card payments, it’s also ensuring you’re with the right merchant account provider - PDQ Payments Limited specialise in small UK business services, with rates starting at just 1.15% per transaction. New business owners, or companies looking to swap providers may want to keep that exceptionally low fee in mind - it has the potential to change yearly profits by thousands of pounds Stirling”.
From hoteliers to car repair garages, PDQ Payments Limited offer merchant account services and card machines at one of the UK’s lowest ever rates. Furthermore, via their website; cardprocessing.co.uk, PDQ Payments Ltd are the only company in the UK marketplace to offer an online quote and signup system, so you can literally get a quote in less than 10 seconds and sign up in just a few minutes to start taking card payments in a matter of a few business days.
Social Media Tags:card processing, merchant accounts, business finance, marks spencer, small business, merchant account provider,
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively