Prestigious award win for kidsunlimited Maidstone2013-01-05 01:28:22 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Education News Press Release News)
01/04/2013 (press release: OnlinePR) // UK // Robert Booth
The Maidstone branch of childcare specialist kidsunlimited has picked up Nursery Management Today’s (NMT) Nursery Design Award 2012 at a glitzy ceremony in London. Described as the event of the year for the UK nursery sector, the NMT awards are highly regarded across the industry.
The award stands as recognition of kidsunlimited’s nursery in Maidstone’s achievements in appealing to children and ensuring youngsters remain stimulated. The judges also considered the design of the nursery with regard to how health, safety and security issues had been addressed, along with the needs of staff members.
NMT judges said: “In light of the ‘design’ focus of the award, we felt that kidsunlimited Maidstone showed really inspiring design features with real thought to child centric innovations. We particularly liked the practical and inspiring beaches, access for free flow for all children, shady gardens for babies and access for parents to learning journeys.”
Jeremy Clark, Development Director at kidsunlimited, said: “We are very honoured to receive this award, we believe the nursery has a variety of features which helps to develop and stimulate the children. Key features include the three individual play areas which help to support independence, an observation tower to promote sensory development and imagination and a large multi-purpose activity studio to develop creativity and child initiated play. In addition we built a dedicated craft area located between the two ‘home bases’ with long water troughs to enable children to engage in parallel play and work together.”
Architect, Martin Robinson, of Building Ideas Architects said “We are really proud of kidsunlimited’s Maidstone nursery winning this award. The nursery was a pleasure to design and it’s a fine example of what can be achieved through the coordinated efforts of the design team, client, developer and builder. It’s excellent to see that the inspiring and stimulating environment we created for local children has gained national recognition.”
Caroline Wright, kidsunlimited Head of Early Years said “Our fundamental aim at kidsunlimited is to offer the best possible environment in which children can flourish and naturally love learning forever. This award proves we’ve achieved that and I’m thrilled for all those involved in the success of kidsunlimited Maidstone.”
- ENDS -
About Kids Unlimited
- For more than 29 years kidsunlimited has been giving babies and young children unlimited opportunities to learn and develop through imagination, creativity and play. By providing a safe, supportive, stimulating and fun environment to explore and discover the world, we help children to grow and express themselves to their full potential.
- kidsunlimited provides the very highest standards of care and education for pre-school children and is the fifth largest childcare provider in the UK offering nearly 6,000 child places across 61 nurseries throughout the country.
- kidsunlimited aims to provide innovative and progressive childcare, whilst placing an emphasis on creating calm and tranquil environments where the children are encouraged to learn through creativity and play, using natural materials.
- kidsunlimited provides an all-inclusive daily fee or session rate including morning snack, lunch, afternoon tea, (as appropriate) and milk and nappies.
For further information, please contact:
Contact: Robert Booth, marketing co-ordinator
Telephone: 01625 417684 Ext: 7702
Social Media Tags:kidsunlimited’s nursery in Maidstone’s, kidsunlimited
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively