Keep your books balanced with the brand new range of Bookkeeping courses2013-01-21 19:35:08 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Banks & Banking Press Release News)
01/21/2013 (press release: OnlinePR) // UK
NCC Home Learning is delighted to introduce a brand new range of ICB accredited Bookkeeping courses
The importance of keeping on top of your finances has never been more important than in times of austerity, the wide range of courses in Bookkeeping offered by NCC give you the opportunity to gain a valuable qualification from the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers.
All of NCC’s Bookkeeping distance learning courses are specifically designed to fit around your current working schedule and to be completed at your own pace and in your own time. Courses include both Computerised and Manual Bookkeeping and NCC in partnership with ICB provide you with all the materials and tutoring you need to get the most out of your Bookkeeping qualification.
Whether it’s to gain an advantage in the workplace, start a new career or even the desire to manage your own business accounts, this course is perfect for you! Mr D. Crawford who recently completed a Bookkeeping course with NCC said “This course was perfect for me. Being self-employed I needed a foundation of knowledge in Bookkeeping so I could save money on my accountancy fees. The NCC course gave me the tools and understanding I needed to look after my finances.”
NCC’s home study courses are accredited by ICB which is the largest bookkeeping institute in the world. It promotes and maintains the standards of bookkeeping as a profession through the establishment of a series of relevant qualifications and memberships that recognise academic attainment, work experience and competence.
NCC, established for over 14 years, has a catalogue of over 350 home study courses to choose from in a range of subjects from Criminology and Forensics to Wedding and Event Planning.
With discounts of up to 20% throughout January, now is the ideal time to enrol on a distance learning course!
Social Media Tags:ICB accredited Bookkeeping courses, Home Learning courses, Teaching assistant courses, NCC Home Learning
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively