Ripple Digital Publishing announces Free Valentine’s Day eBook2013-01-31 15:16:01 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Education News Press Release News)
01/30/2013 (press release: Ripple) // Toronto, ON, Canada // firstname.lastname@example.org
Red is such an expressive colour and at this time of year a reminder that Valentine’s Day is fast approaching. This year why not commemorate the day of love for little ones on your list with a new eBook called Red is… free from iTunes on February 14th only.
This beautifully illustrated eBook from Ripple Digital Publishing explores the many emotions and meanings associated with the colour red. Love, anger, temperature and even sound are just a few of the associations that come to life with the touch of an image to visually articulate this expressive colour.
Written and designed by graphic artist Ivy Wong, Red is… is an enhanced eBook featuring read along capability and animations. “I wanted to share my love of colour and imagery with children in an interactive format that would appeal to them” she explained. “Colour is a powerful communication tool we use to convey meaning about ourselves and the world around us and what better way to learn this then through the primary colour red.”
Red is… enables children to develop their cognitive skills as they learn words in written, graphic and auditory forms. With enhanced animations, children will be entertained over and over again as they bring images to life and learn words and symbols associated with red.
Recently released by Ripple Digital Publishing and available through iTunes and Amazon’s Kindle Store, Red is… is a wonderful way to commemorate Valentine’s Day. As their gift to readers Ripple is giving Red is… away for free on February 14th only through the iTunes Bookstore. What better way to celebrate the day of love then exploring the colour associated with it?
Social Media Tags:free valentine, ebook, itunes, amazon, interactive format, digital publishing, valentine s day, books for children, books children, book for children, books for kids, kids books, ebook, audio book, book about colour
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively