BT Shop recruits new couriers2013-02-02 03:48:31 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Press Release Technology News)
02/01/2013 (press release: OnlinePR) // UK // Caroline Hodgson
Electronics retailer BT Shop has recruited specialist logistics firms Royal Mail and UPS to deliver orders to its customers, offering consumers an outstanding all-round service.
With years of experience in delivering parcels all over the UK and the world, Royal Mail and UPS are two of the best-known and most-trusted names in their particular field. BT Shop works with a range of couriers, all of whom are chosen for the excellent service they provide. Customers who buy from BT Shop can therefore rest assured that when they make an order, it’ll be placed in trustworthy hands.
“Here at BT Shop we take a keen interest in any feedback we receive, and we’ve listened carefully to what our customers have had to say,” said Caroline Hodgson at BT Shop. “This is why we’ve recruited Royal Mail and UPS as partner couriers. Both of these parcel delivery firms are synonymous with reliable, swift service - so our customers can have peace of mind that when they buy from us, their order will reach them in good time and in top condition.”
BT Shop offers a range of delivery choices for customers - including next day delivery, Saturday delivery and an economy 1-3 day service - so whether you need your order right away or you’re happy to wait a few days, there’s bound to be an option that’s right for you and your routine. Charges will vary, but are clearly displayed in the checkout and on the order confirmation page.
Once the order has set off on its journey, you’ll receive a text message to let you know as well as providing confirmation of its unique tracking number. You’ll then be able to use this number to keep tabs on your order’s progress using your courier’s online tracking service.
For further information, please contact:
BT Shop Executive
0870 429 3700
Social Media Tags:Telephones, BT 6500 Trio from BT Shop, Tablet PCs, BT Shop
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively