KungFuzos Launches eTraining Online Learning Platform2013-02-08 01:52:46 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Education News Press Release News)
02/05/2013 (press release: KungFuzos) // Dallas, TX, USA // Cheryl Lenamon
KungFuzos, a global marketing company specializing in business video launched a revolutionary online Video eLearning platform recently. The eTraining platform enables corporations, businesses, organizations and individuals to offer online courses for education and training.
“Traditionally, companies have either printed books and workbooks, or created audio CD’s for in-house or customer use,” said Jayne Rios, founder and CEO of KungFuzos. “In either case,” she continued, “neither option solicited feedback or offered an interactivity option. Our eTraining platform eliminates the need for printing and provides a conduit for Q & A, video sessions and interaction between the learner and the instructor.”
Prior to its creation, eLearning programs were cost-prohibitive and fairly complicated. However, the technology incorporated into the KungFuzos eTraining platform, is easy to use and inexpensive. Anyone who is familiar with Microsoft Word can master the eTraining system. And anyone around the world with a computer or smart phone can access the courses.
KungFuzos LLC is in the business of creating interactive experiences for our customers. We specialize in lowering customer acquisition costs while increasing sales using our cutting-edge video technologies. Located in Dallas, TX, we opened our marketing and video company in 2003. Our business is about staying out front. We give our customers “The Edge.” We do it efficiently and effectively with one thing in mind – improving our customers bottom line. KungFuzos is a leading-edge, interactive marketing company that takes the “scare factor” out of new marketing and video technology. Contact us at http://www.kungfuzos.com or call 469-287-5355.
Social Media Tags:eLearning, Corp training, KungFuzos, Jayne Rios
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively