The Snugg is urging customers to enter its ‘I love my geek’ competition now!2013-02-08 02:24:33 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Press Release Technology News)
02/07/2013 (press release: OnlinePR) // UK // Les Yates
Online technology retailer The Snugg is giving its customers the chance to win a whopping £50 / $75 worth of Amazon vouchers.
The fabulous ‘I love my geek’ competition has been designed by The Snugg to give fellow geeks the chance to show their love for their other half this Valentine’s Day, because geeks need love too.
Valentine’s Day is the perfect opportunity to show the geek in your life just how much you love them with the gift of their dreams, thanks to The Snugg. The lucky winner could use the Amazon voucher to buy the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for their other half.
All tech-lovers have to do to be in with a chance of winning this awesome prize is check out The Snugg on Facebook or Twitter. Like or follow The Snugg and then write a post or tweet the retailer ‘I LOVE MY GEEK BECAUSE …’ followed by the answer. All entries must also contain the hashtag ‘#Snugggeeklove’ in order to be valid.
The end date and deadline for all competition entries is 11th February 2013 at 9am GMT, so entrants will have to act quickly to be in with a chance of winning.
Geeks love gadgets and technology – fact! They may while away hours each day on their beloved iPad or stay up until the early hours reading the latest science fiction and fantasy tales on their Kindle.
Les Yates, Marketing Manager for The Snugg, said: “Show your geek how much respect you have for their hobbies this Valentine’s Day, with snazzy iPad cases or fancy Kindle covers from the Snugg. We love the fact that everyone has a little bit of geek in them, so we’re embracing our love for all things geeky with our latest ‘I love my geek’ competition.”
Geeks need love too, so customers should check out The Snugg’s website at www.thesnugg.co.uk for gift-spiration this Valentine’s Day.
For more details contact:
Name: Les Yates, online marketing manager
Tel: 01204 488 919
Social Media Tags:‘I love my geek’ competition, iPad cases, Kindle covers, The Snugg
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively