NETtime Solutions Launches New Survey on Tuition Reimbursement Usage2013-03-04 11:45:47 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Education News Press Release News)
03/03/2013 (press release: NETtime) // NETtime Solutions
Today NETtime Solutions, a pioneer in SaaS time and attendance, announced a new survey focused on tuition reimbursement. Many top organizations pride themselves on offering extensive benefits, such as aid with ongoing education, but how many employees are really taking advantage of the opportunity at hand?
After a previous survey on education found that only 52% of those offered a tuition reimbursement program through work used the benefit, NETtime Solutions has set out to uncover why employees are passing-up “free” continued education. The current tuition reimbursement survey will look at the percentage of companies that offer a tuition benefit, how many employees are using the program, why people choose not to use tuition reimbursement, and what the overall perception of this type of benefit is among employees.
The survey will run throughout the month of March and all participants will be entering into a drawing for a $25 Staples gift card. To access NETtime’s Tuition Reimbursement Survey, please click here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/tuition_reimbursement.
Following the closing of the survey, details regarding unused tuition reimbursement benefits will be posted on NETtime’s Facebook page. For helpful insight into other human resource issues, please visit NETtime’s blog at http://blog.nettimesolutions.com.
About NETtime Solutions
NETtime Solutions is the nimble and responsive pioneer of available anywhere, anytime cloud-based time and attendance. NETtime helps companies make informed workforce decisions with real-time time and labor management data while helping them protect their employees and maintain compliance with local, state and federal labor laws.
Social Media Tags:tuition reimbursement program, tuition benefit, time and attendance, labor management, survey, Tuition Reimbursement Usage
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively