Treat your mother to something special with a great read from the Book People2013-03-09 01:46:37 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Education News Press Release News)
03/08/2013 (press release: OnlinePR) // UK
Mother’s Day is fast approaching and what better way to treat the woman in your life than by giving her the gift of a great book from the Book People?
Whether you want to make a grand gesture, or just give her a little something small to show you care, nothing is better than a book she can curl up and get lost in for an afternoon.
And the online books store is taking the hassle out of finding the perfect title, as it is offering a fantastic selection of publications that have been hand-picked by a team of dedicated bookworms to appeal to all tastes and interests.
What’s more, a free Mother’s Day gift bag is available with selected books, so she’ll have even more to enjoy when she opens her presents this Sunday.
Mums everywhere are sure to appreciate a copy of The Knackered Mother’s Wine Club by Helen McGinn, a witty guide to picking out the perfect bottle of plonk for every occasion. Whether your mother is hosting a Sunday dinner or needs something to donate to a school raffle, this clever book has it all.
Alternatively, those who love a good read will adore The Universe Versus Alex Woods by Gavin Extence. This contemporary story of unexpected friendship and an unlikely journey is funny yet heart-breaking at the same time.
Lindsay Eyers, social media manager at the Book People, said: “Mother’s Day is the time of year when we can treat our mums and thank them for everything they do for us. With our fantastic Mother’s Day offer you can choose from a fantastic selection of books – and pick up a great free gift too!”
The Book People specialises is a wide range of discounted books, including fiction, cookery books, travel titles, military publications and autobiographies. It also has a varied selection of children’s books online to suit all ages.
For more information please contact:
Name: Lindsay Eyers
Title: Social media manager
Telephone: 01483 861144
Social Media Tags:books store, books, children’s books online
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively