MindStir Media Author Mimi Jenkins’ New Book Helps Young Women2013-03-12 14:46:31 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Entertainment Press Release News)
03/08/2013 (press release: mindstirmedia) // Portsmouth, NH, USA // MindStir Media, PR Dept
Mimi Jenkins’ I Am My Mother’s Daughter centers on Jocelyn – a paralegal by day and stripper by night – who follows in her mom’s footsteps, a woman she never met, in a world full of unpleasantness… The 107-page ebook focuses on important topics, such as abusive relationships and unhealthy lifestyles.
“I really believe this [I Am My Mother’s Daughter] is an important piece of literature,” said J.J. Hebert, the author’s publisher. “I’d make this required reading for every young woman if I could. It’s just too easy for young women to make the wrong decisions in life and this book will definitely open a lot of eyes!”
Author Mimi Jenkins, during a recent interview with Joey Pinkney, said that the book “helps women realize God made us to be with someone who should love us and appreciate us the way we deserve to be loved and appreciated.”
I Am My Mother’s Daughter is available in ebook format for all the popular e-reading devices, including Kindle, Nook, iPad and more. It’s priced reasonably at $3.99.
For more information about I Am My Mother’s Daughter, please visit: http://www.mindstirmedia.com/i-am-my-mothers-daughter-mimi-jenkins
About the author:
Mimi Jenkins is a first-time author. She blogs at http://mimijenkinsmomentoftruth.com and is currently working on her second book, Watch Me Walk Away.
About the publisher:
MindStir Media is a full-service self-publishing company that provides self-publishing assistance via several self-publishing packages. The packages include mentoring from a bestselling author; custom book design; royalties up to 100%; publishing in paperback, hardcover, and ebook formats; book distribution and marketing; and more. Visit the publisher’s website at www.mindstirmedia.com.
Social Media Tags:mimi jenkins, mindstir media, unhealthy relationships, drugs, young women
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively