Auto Windscreens Makes The Call For Red Nose Day 20132013-03-18 02:21:31 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Automotive Business Press Release News)
03/14/2013 (press release: OnlinePR) // UK
Auto Windscreens is proud to announce its support for Red Nose Day 2013. On Friday 15th March 2013, Red Nose Day will play host to a spectacular night of TV comedy gold and 70 Auto Windscreens staff will be volunteering to receive donation calls.
The call centre team, based in Chesterfield, will be getting active and fundraising themselves with a whole host of fun games, events and a 26-mile rowing challenge all in the name of charity.
Claire Church, Auto Windscreens Contact Centre Manager, said: “Comic Relief is fantastic and we are thrilled to be part of it. We will have around 70 volunteers ready to take calls on the day from anyone wishing to donate. The lines open from 6pm and the objective will be to answer as many calls as we can.”
It’s 25 years since Red Nose Day first burst onto TV screens and into the nation’s heart and thanks to the generosity of the great British public, millions of pounds has been raised to change the lives of people in the UK and across Africa. This year, Red Nose Day is warming up for another huge night of fundraising with the help of the incredible team from Auto Windscreens.
For more information on Red Nose Day check out www.rednoseday.com. For more information about Auto Windscreens, call 0800 999 5000 or visit www.autowindscreens.co.uk.
About Red Nose Day:
• Red Nose Day 2013 is heading your way on Friday 15th March when the great British public will once again be asked to Do Something Funny for Money.
• By raising cash this Red Nose Day, you’re helping to change lives forever. That’s because Comic Relief spends the money raised to help change the lives of poor, vulnerable and disadvantaged people across the UK and Africa
• Comic Relief was launched on Christmas Day in 1985, live on BBC One. At that time, a devastating famine was crippling Ethiopia and something had to be done. That something was Comic Relief. The idea was simple – Comic Relief would make the public laugh while they raised money to help people in desperate need. Before too long, Red Nose Day was created and the first ever event in 1988 raised a staggering £15m. To date, thirteen Red Nose Days have raised more than £600m. That money has helped, and is helping, to support people and communities in dire need both in the UK and Africa.
• Comic Relief, registered charity 326568 (England/Wales); SC039730 (Scotland)
About Auto Windscreens:
Owned by Trifords Limited, part of the Markerstudy Group, Auto Windscreens is a leading automotive glazing & windscreen repair company, serving customers throughout the UK and across all sectors from managed fleet to insurance. With a nationwide network of fitting centres and backed by a fleet of mobile service units, Auto Windscreens is an expert in windscreen repair and automotive glass replacement. The company head office and dedicated contact centre is based in Chesterfield.
For more information on windscreen repair, please visit http://www.autowindscreens.co.uk/windscreen_repair/.
NOTES TO EDITORS
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
For further information about Auto Windscreens, contact:
T: 0844 854 8713
Social Media Tags:Auto Windscreens
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively