Miller Homes Scores Highly For Customer Satisfaction2013-03-19 02:14:34 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Press Release Real Estate News News)
03/18/2013 (press release: OnlinePR) // UK
Miller Homes has once again demonstrated its commitment to customer satisfaction after retaining top marks in the home building industry’s customer satisfaction survey and finding that 97% of its customers would recommend the leading housebuilder to their best friend.
Miller Homes has retained its five star rating in the Home Builders Federation National New Home Customer Satisfaction Survey for the second year running.
Additionally, the results of Miller Homes’ own independent customer satisfaction survey, which is completed by customers once they have settled into their new home to evaluate the level of service received before, during and after the home-buying process, revealed that 97% of customers would recommend Miller Homes to their best friend.
Chris Endsor, Chief Executive of Miller Homes, commented: “We are delighted to have retained our five star rating for customer satisfaction in the HBF’s survey and that this recognition is further reinforced by our own customer satisfaction survey, which revealed that, once again, 97% of our customers would recommend us to their best friend.
“It is our aim to provide the best possible experience for all our customers throughout the entire home buying process and these results demonstrates our commitment and determination to meet that goal. More importantly, this also provides buyers and potential buyers with real confidence when they purchase a new build home from us.”
About Miller Homes:
• Miller Homes is part of The Miller Group. Since it was established in 1934, Miller Homes has built more than 100,000 homes across the UK, providing a variety of properties to meet the needs of a wide range of purchasers at all stages on the property ladder.
• Miller Homes operates in eight regions across the UK – Scotland East, Scotland West, North West, Yorkshire, North East, East Midlands, West Midlands and Southern.
• Miller Homes offers a variety of incentives, including government-backed schemes and its own schemes, to assist homebuyers in purchasing a new home.
Press information from:
Flourish Marketing & PR
t: 07912 493582
Social Media Tags:Miller Homes, Home Builders Federation National New Home Customer Satisfaction Survey, purchase a new build home
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively