Give us a twirl! Customers can see how that dream outfit will look with M&Co’s2013-03-24 01:12:37 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Press Release News)
03/20/2013 (press release: OnlinePR) // UK // Donna Downing
Customers who love the convenience of shopping online for a new outfit, but find it difficult to make up their minds can now choose with confidence from leading high street fashion retailer M&Co.
New on its website, the company has just introduced a video section, which shows would-be buyers how a dress looks when it’s being worn.
Not only does this mean that the latest range of fashionable dress styles from M&Co can be seen on a live model, but it also helps resolve that age-old dilemma of how their colours and patterns look in real life.
So old-style clothing catalogues or websites which just use stock pictures of dresses are now a thing of the past, as would-be buyers can see how they fit and move on a live model.
“It’s just like having a live fashion show on your computer screen,” said M&Co’s Buying Director, Lindsey Williams
“Along with the comprehensive product information which we provide on our website for every line we sell – such as available sizes, fabric information and washing instructions – we hope our video demos featured on our product information pages will help give buyers complete confidence in their purchases.”
With online sales of fashion and clothing expected to play a major part in the continuing boom in retail sales through e-commerce websites, and recent figures suggesting that overall, online sales will grow by 11 per cent per year up to 2017, retailers which bring new innovations to the market in an effort to ensure that customers can trust the companies they buy from online, and their products, can expect to be well-placed to capitalise on this trend.
M&Co prides itself on making online buying of the latest looks easy and affordable, and now, with video demonstrations available of many lines such as this floral dress, shopping for that perfect dress at any time and from any location has never been easier.
Social Media Tags:M&Co, dress styles from M&Co
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively