Couples planning their big day should act now to save up to £600 on wedding stationery with Bride & Groom Direct2013-03-25 16:13:00 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - News Providers News)
/EINPresswire.com/ UK (Submitpressrelease123.com - press release) Supplier of best-selling ranges of wedding stationery and accessories Bride & Groom Direct has slashed the prices of its core range of invitations and other essential items for any couple planning to tie the knot.
Just in time to help save budget-conscious couples serious money on their preparations for a summer wedding, the leading online source for premium wedding stationery is offering discounts of up to 15 per cent.
And for the first time, for the rest of March only, it is adding its best-selling Ribbons to the products available at cut prices.
Mark Seekins, Managing Director of Bride & Groom Direct, said: “We’re always listening to our customers so that we can improve our products, services and pricing.
“As a result, we have now slashed prices across our most popular wedding invitation ranges and matching stationery cards.”
With 15 per cent discounts available across many different wedding invitation styles, as well as save the date cards from Bride & Groom Direct, the savings which can be made could amount to hundreds of pounds, said Mr Seekins.
“Taking a big 15 per cent off the prices means customers could save up to £98* on their day invitations, the same amount on order of service cards, and £74** on Save the Date cards,” he added. And if a soon-to-be-married couple takes advantage of all the discounts available now for a limited time, they could knock up to £600^ off the bill for their wedding stationery from Bride & Groom Direct.
To qualify for any of these offers, all orders must be placed by next Thursday, March 28.
* £98 saving is based on the price of 300 Jasper day invitations or 300 Roses white order of service cards, usual price £653, now £555
** £74 saving is based on 300 Pearlesque save the date cards, usually £495, now £421
^ £600 is the maximum saving available if a customer orders each stationery item discounted under this promotion
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively