Tec-Tel Communications Looking To Grow Exponentially in 20132013-04-16 01:50:45 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Press Release Technology News)
04/15/2013 (press release: ProspectPR123) // Niles, IL, USA // Prospect PR Inc
Tec-Tel Communications a New Jersey based Avaya Business Partner and customer centric service organization. Founded in 2011 and managed by four telecom industry veterans Joseph Intoci, Tom Fazio, Matthew Trojcak and Jerry Schauder, Tec-Tel Communications was built on the belief that by delivering the best, quality, knowledgeable, responsive and consistent service in the industry they would maintain steady growth. Tec-Tel Communications has been growing steadily since its inception in 2011 and now in 2013 the company is ready to truly expand its personnel.
According to Tec-Tel Communications Managing Partner Matthew Trojcak “Tec-Tel has solidified its infrastructure and has created a strong foundation for growth. As such, this year we have launched a number of new sales, marketing and public relations initiatives, which have opened new positions within our organization.” The sales and marketing component of Tec-Tel Communications is responsible for finding clients, making sales, and generating revenue. It’s what drives cash flow. Mr. Trojcak continued by stating “that is why we are looking for seasoned telecom sales personnel. The perfect candidates for Tec-Tel Communications sales positions would have a deep knowledge in the Avaya IP Office and has experience working in the business partner community.”
The culture and environment of Tec-Tel Communications is very relaxed and open. The Company has built its business through the creation and cultivation of strong relationships with its partners and customers. “We pride ourselves our being ethical and providing the highest quality of services to our customer and partners” stated Managing Partner of Tec-Tel Communications Joseph Intoci. “This is an organization with a great deal of opportunity for growth for both its current and future personnel.”
According to Tec-Tel Communications Managing Partner Tom Fazio, “we are looking for talented, driven, responsible, and creative individuals who want to stay and grow with our organization.”
Which fits directly into the approved strategy of Tec-Tel Communications, “two of our goals include being named to the ‘Best Places to Work List’ while simultaneously making the ’50 Fastest Growing Companies’ list” stated Jerry Schauder Managing Partner of Tec-Tel.
Unlike many young companies Tec-Tel Communications has selling systems and marketing plans in place including:
• Marketing and lead-generation systems that consistently produce the lead volume our business needs to generate sales.
• Lead-conversion systems and a staff that continually converts leads into thrilled clients.
• Tracking and reporting systems that accurately measure the effectiveness of Tec-Tel Communications sales and marketing efforts so that we can optimize our selling systems over time.
• Processes in place to find, hire, and train new sales agents and sales management
If you are interesting in more information on the open positions and/ or about Tec-Tel Communications please contact email@example.com.
ABOUT TEC-TEL COMMUNICATIONS
Tec-Tel Communications is a New Jersey based Avaya Business Partner and customer centric service organization. Founded in 2011 and managed by four telecom industry veterans Joseph Intoci, Tom Fazio Matthew Trojcak and Jerry Schauder, Tec-Tel Communications was built on the belief that by delivering the best, quality, knowledgeable, responsive and consistent service in the industry they would maintain steady growth. Tec-Tel Communications’ core product and service offerings centers on the Avaya IP office, VOIP, Unified Communications, Carrier Evaluations, Managed Services contracts and other suite of products targeted to small and medium businesses. Through the use of low rates, Service Level Agreements (SLA’s), Creativity and Flexible product offerings and plans to choose from, is what makes working with Tec-Tel Communications a true pleasure for the customer. For more information about Tec-Tel Communications contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.tec-tel.com.
Social Media Tags:google, sales, job, employment, yahoo, bing, Tec-Tel Communications, Prospect PR Inc, Joe Intoci, Jerry Schauder, Tom Fazio, Matthew Trojcak, Avaya, Telecommunications, Telecom, Business Services, Customer Service, Telephony, Cloud Computing, Storage
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively