Dancing With The Stars? Dancing With The Mimies2013-05-28 01:05:57 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Entertainment Press Release News)
05/23/2013 (press release: Gene Geter) // Gene Geter
Later this year, author Gene Geter will release a new novella entitled The Dancer Mimi. A photographer, Mark Kira begins photographing two different Japanese dancers both named Mimi and gets involved with each one of them. Mimi 1 and Mimi 2 are like day and night or even better, yin and yang. The two dancers don’t like each other and almost everywhere, fight over Mark. He must choose one but the other might die. Geter is still writing the novella but yet, it is expected to be released in the fall 2013. The Dancer Mimi is loosely inspired by real dancers from New York, Shoko Fujita and Shoko Tamai.
When Mark was 13, he found a camera on his way to school and photographed a girl dressed like a ballerina. Fifteen years later, now a photographer, he sees the dancer again. Her name is Mimi. A strange friendship/relationship begins between them but then he meets another dancer and alleged murderer, also named Mimi. This Mimi wears a cape. These two women don’t like each other and fight over Mark. Both women love him and supposedly are willing to die if she is not chosen.
About the Author
Gene Geter is a photographer, author and former entertainment columnist. He has photographed tons of models, artists and musicians including Bianca Golden (America’s Next Top Model), Kahshanna Evans and Laurence Yang. Geter has also interviewed Prince, Alicia Keys, Jessica Alba, Robin Thicke, Kristin Kreuk, Aaliyah, Usher, Snoop Dogg and Jada Pinkett Smith. He has published novellas, poetry and photography books. Geter is also a videographer, directing, writing and producing videos on YouTube and Vimeo.
Social Media Tags:Shoko, Fujita, Tamai, Shoko Fujita, Shoko Tamai, Mimi, dancer, dance, dancing, New York, Mark, Kira, photographer, photography, photographing, yin ,yang, yin and yang, Gene, Geter, Jeter, cape, camera, love, novella, book, paperback
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively