The Late Show’s Gospel Choir Celebrates Black Music Month2013-06-07 15:12:49 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Entertainment Press Release News)
06/03/2013 (press release: peachena) // New York City, New York, U.S.A. // Lady Peachena
Known worldwide as “The Best A Cappella Choir in the U.S.A.”, The Late Show’s Gospel Choir has been singing together for 18 years, and they will give a special concert in honor of Black Music Month on Friday, June 21st, 2013, at 6 p.m., at Southern Baptist Church, located at 12 W. 108th Street, (bet. Central Park West & Manhattan Ave.), in New York City, NY. This outstanding choir has been seen by millions of TV viewers for they have performed on CBS TV’s “LATE SHOW WITH DAVID LETTERMAN” several times since making their first appearance on that show in October ‘95.
In 2011, The Late Show’s Gospel Choir went on two sold-out tours of Spain where they sang to SRO sold-out crowds of adoring fans. The choir’s funky interpretations of Negro Spirituals and church hymns are simply amazing, and their inspiring brand of Urban Gospel songs will have you dancing in your seats! So treat yourselves to a glorious evening of great Gospel singing! Bring the whole family! Regular tickets are only $12.00, and kid’s tickets are $5.00. They can be purchased online now at: www.blackgospel.eventbrite.com. Tickets at the door will be $15.00.
The Late Show’s Gospel Choir’s new CD, “GOD BLESS AMERICA,” is now available online at: www.cdbaby.com/cd/thelateshowsgospelchoir. For bookings or tours, email the choir’s founder and lead singer, Lady Peachena, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media Tags:Gospel concert, Gospel singers, Gospel choirs, Lady Peachena, Negro Spirituals, Gospel music, The Late Show’s Gospel Choir, Live entertainment, press releases
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively