MyOwnMusicStore.com The Facebook of Independent Music2013-07-08 12:12:42 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Entertainment Press Release News)
07/05/2013 (press release: dle322) // Atlanta, GA, USA // Darren Edwards
Music Artists MyOwnMusicStore.com is a website devoted to Independents. MyOwnMusicStore.com combines social media with selling music at a VERY LOW COST to the artist. Prices start at $6.99 per month. NO COMMISSION!! MOMS will provide an Internet storefront, for each individual and your music will be listed as products for sale. Sign up for a year and the first month is free. Offer ends July 31st, 2013.
The larger well know digital distributors charge an extremely high commission. To top that off, the artist has to make arrangements to receive their money. Our company does not charge a commission. All proceeds go directly into your own PayPal account. No scheduling deposits, emailing the company to send you your money, or waiting on a check in the mail.
MOMS will combine “Social Media” and selling music. This website will allow artists to establish a fan base. Fans and members can rate your music with Google +1 and Facebook Like, also post comments on your wall. Each artist can upload pictures; upload videos; view and send tweets directly from your account. Your account will also include a personal calendar. This is perfect for posting significant career events, such as album releases and tour dates.
Social Media Tags:independent music artists, hiphop, hip hop, rock and roll, jazz, gospel, rap, selling music, music career, own music, facebook of independent music, indie music, independent artist, independent bands, independent music, independent musician, independent rapper, MOMS, My Own Music Store, myownmusicstore.com, MyOwnMusicStore, Online Communities, Sell Music Online, Social Network, Twitter, unsigned, unsigned artists, unsigned bands, unsigned musicians, unsigned rapper, internet radio, free style, freestyle, Facebook
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively