Terry’s Plumbing Provides Sewer Replacement Services in Fort Lauderdale, Florida2013-07-21 01:37:03 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Press Release Real Estate News News)
07/18/2013 (press release: floridadesign) // Terry’s Plumbing, Inc.
Terry’s Plumbing, South Florida’s leading plumbing company, now offers sewer replacement services in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. If you have excessive water damage to your property or currently have an open claim, we will work with you and your insurance company to ensure an easy process. Insurance does not cover “wear-n-tear” or aged drainage systems, but if an incident occurs and your plumbing fails, most policies cover this.
Contact Terry’s Plumbing at 954-399-5611 for your FREE Estimate today! We are the Sewer Replacement Experts and assure you that this new technology is relatively affordable. This type of Project can be completed in a short amount of time without moving out or eliminating a portion of your home. Our technicians are highly trained in this field and will not destroy your yard. Rest assured that your plants will not be uprooted and you won’t have to replace your fence or put back the dug soil. That’s our job!
Drain and sewer pipes left in disrepair could cause flooding and groundwater contamination, representing a serious environmental hazard. Terry’s Plumbing can repair or replace water and sewer lines to resolve various issues, including:
• Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pipes - damaged pipes due to shifting soil, ground settling, etc.
• Blockage - grease buildup or a foreign object is restricting or prohibiting proper flow and/or cleaning of the line.
• Corrosion - the pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing sections of the pipe to collapse and restrict flow.
• Leaking joints - the seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
• Bellied pipe - a section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
• Root infiltration - tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line, preventing normal cleaning and/or roots have damaged the pipe.
• Off-grade pipe - existing pipes are constructed of substandard or outdated material that may have deteriorated or corroded.
About Terry’s Plumbing
Terry’s Plumbing has been family owned and operated since the early 1900’s. When first of our four generations started doing plumbing in New Orleans, Louisiana, our services were bartered by our local customers with clams. After moving the business to South Florida and three generations later, we are still providing high quality service and reasonable prices. Terry of Terry’s Plumbing has been working in the field since the age of 16, becoming the third generation of the family. You can trust Terry’s Plumbing for all of your residential and commercial plumbing needs. And now with the fourth generation evolving, you can ensure that Terry’s Plumbing will be here for all of your future plumbing concerns.
For more information on Terry’s Plumbing and our sewer replacement services, please visit www.terrysdrainandsewer.com or call us at 954-399-5611 to get started on your FREE estimate today!
Social Media Tags:Terry’s Plumbing, sewer replacement, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, water damage, open claim, free estimate, sewer replacement experts, flooding, water contamination, broken pipes, cracked pipes, blockage, corrosion, leaking joints, bellied pipes, root infiltration, off-grade pipes
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively