National Timeshare Owners Association Is In Need of Two Research Assistants2013-08-17 20:45:28 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Press Release Travel News)
08/16/2013 (press release: Nationaltimeshareowners) // St. Petersburg, FL , USA // Lisa Schreier
The National Timeshare Owners Association (http://www.nationaltimeshareownersassoc.com) today announced that it is seeking two volunteer researchers to assist the association in media development. “There are literally great stories going on in the timeshare community right now and the NTOA wants to highlight the benefits of vacation ownership through member involvement and by bringing much deserved attention to these positive experiences. While there appears to be no lack of negative attention in the media about the timeshare industry, we feel it is important to be fair and balanced”, said Lisa Ann Schreier, Executive Director of the NTOA.
Training will be provided and individuals can apply for the research position by emailing email@example.com or calling 727-502-6877 ext 1001. Applicants should include some information on their timeshare knowledge, if any, and indicate why they are interested in this position. The deadline for applications is September 15th, 2013.
A decision will be made on the research assistants on October 1, 2013 and these research assistants will serve a six month term as well as receive a one-year complimentary membership to the NTOA.
About The NTOA:
Started in 1997, The NTOA is the largest independent association serving the timeshare community in the United States. Originally formed as the Maryland Timeshare Owners Association, the NTOA is focused on timeshare owners and the issues related to their vacation ownership. For more information on NTOA, please visit www.nationaltimeshareownersassoc.com.
Social Media Tags:research, timeshare, media developement
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively