Control Up to 30 Computers with Free Remote Desktop Software2013-11-15 15:17:02 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Press Release Technology News)
11/14/2013 (press release: litemanager)
LiteManager Free presents the perfect free remote desktop software for both commercial and non-commercial uses. This program presents an ideal solution in a number of applications, such as for providing remote technical support, remotely accessing files, monitoring employees or even providing distance learning. The powerful program represents a major step forward in the world of free remote access software largely thanks to its extensive range of features and outstanding ease of use.
The file transfer feature is immediately familiar to any Windows user, thanks to the fact that it is laid out in a very similar way to Windows Explorer. It also supports drag and drop, allowing you to quickly and easily copy files onto the remote desktop. The client component of the software may even be installed and updated remotely, and you don’t even need to know the IP address of the target computer thanks to the inclusion of the NOIP Free ID server. This also allows you to bypass restrictions set by firewalls.
Other features include command line controls, Telnet support, a registry editor, a device manager, an inventory and various other useful tools. The free edition of the software allows you to control up to thirty remote computers at the same time, making it far more powerful than most other free remote desktop software. You can learn more about this powerful application at http://www.litemanager.com. You can see screenshots of the program in action here as well as compare the features of both the free and professional versions.
Social Media Tags:LiteManager, remote control, software, Remote access, remote desktop, remote administration
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively