Off-Duty NYPD Cop Killed In Crash At Notorious 59th Street Bridge in Queens2013-12-14 14:53:54 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - News Providers News)
12/11/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Queens, N.Y.—A crash at the notorious 59th Street Bridge left an off-duty police officer dead, when her vehicle careened into the Villa De Beaute salon on Queens Plaza South. The fatal accident occurred on Tuesday, December 10, 2013, just before 2 a.m., reports the New York Post.
According to reports, Elisa Toro, 36, who was a 10-year NYPD veteran, hit a guardrail in her Ford Focus on the exit ramp, causing her to lose control and hit a concrete barrier. The car then went airborne over the barrier, which separates the road from the sidewalk, then turned onto its side and slammed into the storefront.
Toro’s head was reportedly decapitated when her head went through the open driver’s side window.
Responding emergency crews revealed that the crash was so bad that they had to cut Toro from the wreck.
Investigations into the deadly wreck are underway.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New York automobile accident lawyers.
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively