Tradestream Analytics And David W. Schamens Announce Lower Latency Data Feeds2013-12-23 13:51:17 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Press Release Technology News)
12/23/2013 (press release: bullpen) // New York, NY, USA // David W. Schamens
Tradestream Analytics, a comprehensive trading platform for stocks, options and e-mini futures announced today that it has improved software performance with lower latency data feeds. The company has improved data feed speed for its proprietary and institutional trading clients.
David W. Schamens, owner of TradeStream Analytics said, “In the competitive world of U.S. equities, futures and options trading, especially with our international clients, data speed has become a deciding factor. Latency in data feeds often can impact and proprietary trading firm’s or institutional trading firm’s bottom line profits.”
“By using this new technology,” David Schamens continued, “we will be able to offer their market data feed latency-reducing technologies. Their technologies will help us offer faster market data to traders and each firm’s back office administrators.”
According to Schamens, the solution provides technologies to improve data feed speed for complete order books, maximize data throughput while minimizing latency, and the technology is not dependent on third party solutions. TradeStream Analytics’ website says that the company is a neutral provider and offers solutions for prime brokers, market-makers, broker-dealers, hedge fund managers and institutional investors.
Interested parties may contact TradeStream Analytics through its website (http://www.tradestreamanalytics.com) or by calling (212) 537-6867. Media inquiries may contact the firm through the same means.
Social Media Tags:David Schamens, David W. Schamens, TradeStream Analytics, algorithm trading software, proprietary firm trading software, institutional trading software
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively