King Mohammed VI honors members of the Raja Club Athletic football team2013-12-27 15:52:08 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Press Release World News News)
12/27/2013 (press release: media1press)
King Mohammed VI offered, on Tuesday in Casablanca royal palace, a reception in honor of members of the Raja Club Athletic football team.
On this occasion, HM the King reiterated his heartfelt congratulations for all the components of the club (coach, players, and technical, medical and administrative staff) for this unprecedented sports accomplishment.
HM the King granted royal wissams to the president, coach, players and technical staff of the Raja Club team for their historic achievement of reaching the final of, and placing second, in the 10th edition of the Club World Cup hosted in Morocco.
The sovereign also decorated the team’s former coach, M’hamed Fakhir, in recognition of his efforts in training and preparing the team.
In response to the wish expressed by the Raja Club to fill the gap in the area and train future football competences, the sovereign offered a personal donation consisting in a plot of land to be turned into training fields for the youth.
Social Media Tags:King Mohammed VI, Raja Club Athletic, HM the King
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively