The Brickyard Debuts Environmentally-Friendly Ozone Pool2016-09-29 15:44:34 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Press Release Real Estate News News)
Dallas, 09/29/2016 /SubmitPressRelease123/
Ozone Filtration Offers Alternative to Traditional Chemicals
Nothing is better than spending a hot summer by the pool, relaxing in the sun and cooling off in the water. The only downside to a summer of paradise is the stiff, damaged hair from chlorine, and dry skin and burning eyes from pool chemicals. However, these nuisances can be combatted with a unique new method of pool cleaning that takes out the annoyances and leaves only the fun – ozone filtration.
Though this type of system is traditionally reserved for single family homes, Dallas-based Billingsley Company is host to one of these unique ozone filtered pools at their newest multifamily property, The Brickyard.
The ozone method of pool cleaning involves technology that converts oxygen into ozone that destroys bacteria, viruses, and protozoa in the water. This method uses approximately 80 percent fewer chemicals than traditional methods of maintaining pools, is much more environmentally friendly and better for swimmers.
“We wanted to make sure our pool reflected the wants and needs of our residents,” said Sumner Billingsley, managing partner on the project. “The ozone pool was an obvious choice. It’s much better for the environment and the body – and with the amount of time you can spend by the pool in Texas summers, we’re confident our residents will notice the difference.”
Benefits of ozone cleaning:
· Environmentally friendly – Because fewer chemicals are used in ozone pools, there is less damage to the environment in general.
· Less hair damage – Chemicals can damage hair, drying it out and even affecting color in some cases. Having a pool with little to no chemicals means much less damage.
· Less skin irritation – Chemicals used in chlorine and chemically-treated pools can dry out skin and cause various types of irritation, especially in children and individuals with sensitive skin.
· Less wear on swim suits – Chemicals in high-chlorine pools can damage the color and quality of swim suits.
· Easier to maintain – Ozone pools require less regular maintenance than a fully chemically-cleaned pool, which means less down time for pool goers.
The Brickyard’s pool is 48,500 gallons, allowing plenty of swimming and floating space. The surrounding deck is filled with lounges, outdoor couches, tables, and chairs, providing a relaxing environment for those soaking in the water or soaking up some rays. The pool opened to residents September 9, 2016.
DOWNLOAD PICTURES HERE
About The Brickyard
The Brickyard is the first phase of apartments and townhomes in Mercer Crossing, the newest multi-use Billingsley development, located at the crossroads of Interstate 35E, Interstate 635 and President George Bush Turnpike. The Brickyard is a blend of one- and two-bedroom apartments and townhomes that embody romantic industrial architecture with the abundant use of brick, metal-framed windows and old-style painted signs on building walls. Residents have been moving into the community since May 2016.
About Billingsley Company
Founded in 1978 by Lucy and Henry Billingsley, Billingsley Company expertly builds, owns and manages its properties, ensuring long-term client, resident, and partner return. Specializing in master-planned developments and principles of new urbanism, Billingsley Company’s developments are life-enhancing communities in which to work, live, play, shop and dine. Combining its relationships in the local market with its expertise in development, Billingsley Company provides expanded opportunities for its business partners. From raw land to fully developed communities, Billingsley Company is engaged in each step of the process. The company’s decisions in design, finance and construction are grounded in doing what is right for the long term.
Social Media Tags:The Brickyard, Billingsley Company, Ozone Pool, Green, Environmentally-friendly
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
Like Us on Facebook
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively