The Brickyard’s Water Tower Brings Artful Touch To DFW2016-10-10 15:20:07 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Press Release Real Estate News News)
Dallas, 10/10/2016 /SubmitPressRelease123/
Dallas-based Billingsley Company is bringing an iconic structure by way of urban art to its new multifamily community, The Brickyard, with the unveiling of its new stain glass water tower. The water tower was designed by Joseph Shortell of Shortell Design, a Dallas-based designer who works in stone, glass, iron and other primary materials, and whose creations have been featured in restaurants, lounges and other locations from coast to coast. Lauren Stout, an independent artist working with Shortell, laid out the color schemes with direction and approval directly from property developer, Lucy Billingsley.
The water tower accompanies other urban-inspired design elements on the property, such as arched windows, brick detailing and old-style painted signs, reminiscent of Brooklyn style-walk ups.
Among the features of the Brickyard Water Tower:
· Internally lit with 24 LED flood lights
· Agricultural silo-style metal roof
· 24 3’x6’ curved panels, each with individual colored acrylic panes in varying shades of yellow, orange, red, blue and green
· Panel and pane frames made of powder-coated metal to withstand the harsh Texas elements
“We could not be more thrilled with how the Water Tower has turned out,” said Sumner Billingsley, managing partner on The Brickyard project. “I think it fully encompasses the thoughtfulness and unique attention to detail that went into this development – inspired by elements of the past, but infused with the creativity and energy of our community today.”
The water tower sits on the edge of the property – a perfect viewing location for both residents and passersby. The official unveiling and lighting of the water tower was October 5th. Farmers Branch dignitaries and guests attended a lighting party to see the new addition to the property and welcome a local piece of art to the community.
DOWNLOAD PICTURES HERE
The Brickyard is the first phase of apartments and townhomes in Mercer Crossing, the newest multi-use Billingsley development, located at the crossroads of Interstate 35E, Interstate 635 and President George Bush Turnpike. The Brickyard is a blend of one- and two-bedroom apartments and townhomes that embody romantic industrial architecture with abundant use of brick, metal-framed windows and old-style painted signs on building walls. Residents have been moving into the community since May 2016.
About Billingsley Company
Founded in 1978 by Lucy and Henry Billingsley, Billingsley Company expertly builds, owns and manages its properties, ensuring long-term client, resident and partner return. Specializing in master-planned developments and principles of new urbanism, Billingsley Company’s developments are life-enhancing communities in which to work, live, play, shop and dine. Combining its relationships in the local market with its expertise in development, Billingsley Company provides expanded opportunities for its business partners. From raw land to fully developed communities, Billingsley Company is engaged in each step of the process. The company’s decisions in design, finance and construction are grounded in doing what is right for the long term.
Social Media Tags:water tower, art, Billingsley Company, The Brickyard, multifamily property
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
Like Us on Facebook
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively