A First Time For Everything: Pros Of Moving Into A New Apartment2016-11-18 16:50:24 (GMT) (Caymanmama.com - Press Release Real Estate News News)
Dallas, 11/18/2016 /SubmitPressRelease123/
The Brickyard Shares the Experience of Renting New
At first thought, some of the biggest benefits of moving to a new property may be living in a brand new space where everything from appliances to carpet are being used for the first time. But Billingsley Company’s new multifamily property, The Brickyard, is proving that new properties offer a renting experience that goes beyond new paint.
The excitement of moving into a new property has been likened to that of freshman year of college in a dorm – residents are open to meeting new people and forming new friendships, and everyone is taking this fresh, next step at the same time. The Brickyard is now moving in the first round of renters on the property. Among the benefits of living at a brand new property:
· Living in a community where everyone is there for the first time builds a sense of community faster because everyone is new and experiencing the property together.
· High volume of residents moving in on one weekend creates a bond in each specific building.
· Because the property and amenities such as the pool, gym and clubroom are brand new, renters are exploring them together and taking pride in the space.
· The Brickyard promotes regular gatherings and resident events, from pizza on moving day to brunch by the pool, all providing opportunities for residents to continue get to know their new neighbors.
“With every new property, we strive to give residents a unique and easy move-in experience,” says Sumner Billingsley, managing partner on The Brickyard project. “There is something so special about being the first person to live in a space, and we ensure they have opportunities to connect with others that are also experiencing this community for the first time.”
New residents at The Brickyard are not only offered a clean slate in a unit, but a community-centric property.
“The minute I stepped foot on the property, I knew this was home for me. What I like most and more specifically to The Brickyard is that because it is new, you get to watch the community evolve,” says LaVita Gill, a Brickyard resident. “It’s exciting to see new neighbors move in and know they get to experience the same thing I did on my first day here.”
Breaking in a new property with neighbors who are also new to the grounds allows for a unique community dynamic. With the holidays approaching, neighbors have an opportunity to share experiences and create “new” traditions in their very own community.
The Brickyard is the first phase of apartments and townhomes in Mercer Crossing, the newest multi-use Billingsley development, located at the crossroads of Interstate 35E, Interstate 635 and President George Bush Turnpike. The Brickyard is a blend of one- and two-bedroom apartments and townhomes that embody romantic industrial architecture with abundant use of brick, metal-framed windows and old-style painted signs on building walls. Residents have been moving into the community since May 2016.
About Billingsley Company
Founded in 1978 by Lucy and Henry Billingsley, Billingsley Company expertly builds, owns and manages its properties, ensuring long-term client, resident and partner return. Specializing in master-planned developments and principles of new urbanism, Billingsley Company’s developments are life-enhancing communities in which to work, live, play, shop and dine. Combining its relationships in the local market with its expertise in development, Billingsley Company provides expanded opportunities for its business partners. From raw land to fully developed communities, Billingsley Company is engaged in each step of the process. The company’s decisions in design, finance and construction are grounded in doing what is right for the long term.
Social Media Tags:multifamily property, Billingsley Company, The Brickyard, a first time for everything, farmers branch, dallas, texas, real estate
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
Like Us on Facebook
CaymanMama.com - Press Release Distribution Service
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Be Instantly Accessible With The Right Legal Website Design
- Vlogging an Emerging Internet Marketing Trend for Lawyers
- The Importance of a Law Firm’s website URL For SEO
- SEO Maybe the Most Cost Effective Marketing for Lawyers
- Simple Steps for Great Law Firm Internet Marketing
- Weighing SEO and PPC for Law Firm Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reaches Audience More Effectively